Sunny Charleston

Sunny Charleston

Monday, November 10, 2014

A Visit from Up North


Guess who came to visit!!!!  
Lila Francis Tatelman! 
(oh, and Steve, Heidi and Heather came too :) )
"All my bags are packed I'm ready to go!"


I was so excited for their visit!! 

I felt honored Heather came to the South during her favorite holiday - Halloween.  Unfortunately it is my least favorite holiday (I HATE masks) and Heather enjoys freaking me out.  Recipe for disaster.
THANKFULLY she did not wear a mask! 


We brought Lila trick or treating in our new neighborhood which was perfect! 

We all enjoyed the night JUST as much! 
 





And look who else got dressed up!!  Best looking fireman I have ever seen :)


Since we are still prepping for Liam's arrival 
we don't have a ton of toys so Lila enjoyed playing in the Tupperware drawer. 


But she LOVED Hannah the most!  And Hannah has never eaten better

Heather and I took Lila on her first golf cart ride (Thanks Momma Judy)

Oh, and Heidi, did we tell you she started dating on our watch too? 
 


All in all it was a wonderful trip and Ken & I miss ya'll terribly. 

"Hannah Commmmeeeeaaaaa"


No comments:

Post a Comment