We are taking is slow but trying to get out too. Today we visited the Zoo and had a BALL!
We saw so many fun animals!
(This picture is a HUGE deal. Its the first time Liam let Daddy hold him willingly)
Liam's Mind was BLOWN
"Make an elephant noise momma"
He wasn't sure about the giraffes tongue

Liam LOVED the Tigers
He was so worn out after a big day at the zoo! Thank goodness for strollers......and daddy.



















These are all wonderful, but the pictures of him with Ken are melting my heart!
ReplyDeleteY'all are doing such a good job with the blog and the pictures. I'm llike Elizabeth, the ones with Ken and Liam are getting to me. I laughed out loud when I saw Liam asleep in the stroller...hopefully there will be many more of those in his future.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Cannot wait to meet him!
ReplyDeleteSo cool you got to feed the giraffes!!
ReplyDeleteAw yes...the zoo!!! Sweet sweet sweet....love you all!!!!
ReplyDelete