Sunny Charleston

Sunny Charleston

Monday, March 2, 2015

ONE LESS

There are over one million orphans in China but today, there is one less.  

Please welcome our son, Kenneth Liam Caldwell









17 comments:

  1. This just made my morning! I am sooooo happy for you guys. And you're right. He's such a cute kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful, sweet smile! Welcome to the family, little man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome pictures! He looks so happy now! Thank you so much for this post.
    Nana Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is adorable!!!! Can't wait to give this guy a great big hug!!! 😘❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG HOPE!!! yayayyyay. too cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love him so already! So happy for yall! Prayers for a great remainder of the journey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word he looks soooo happy! Prayers still going up for your bonding- how special!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This made my day! He is just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable addition to the already awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to the family Liam! You are loved more than you could ever know. God has blessed you with two incredible parents. I can't wait to meet you. Love to you all. xoxo Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omgish! There he is! So adorable! I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is perfect!! We are so happy for yall and can't wait for our first play date! Sending lots of love and prayers for a safe and easy trip home. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've looked at these pictures at least ten times today. I can't wait to welcome this cutie pie home! It is amazing how much love I love him already!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful addition to our family. He is from northern China, right? We can hardly wait to meet him finally next week. Please be safe and come home soon.

    Dad and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for your updates. Dylans 1st reaction was "oh he's handsome & then he's a cutey can't wait to meet him." He's already loving his cousin! We love you and are so happy to welcome and love our new nephew! Love, John, Kathy, & Dylan

    ReplyDelete