We learned all sorts of things in the airport......
Taking off for a 14 hour flight - BOOM
I wonder if sweet Liam has ever seen the sunrise like this....
Our hotel is in a super cool part of Beijing (thank you Kenneth Grey).
This cool marketplace is full of STREET MEAT (for all my northern family ahhem, Maddy Sweeney). Kenneth Grey cannot wait to try this stuff. I, on the other hand, will stick with the dumplings per my great pal Megano's advice.
We finally decided on a restaurant and had an awesome meal!
More of the adventure to come tomorrow........good night.
Amazing Love!!! Thank you for sharing this journey!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteI have been thinking of you and was so happy to see your update this morning. What an amazing adventure! I can't wait to see your pics with sweet Liam.
ReplyDeleteLove the pics and that yall are there safe and sound!! Can't wait to hear more about this amazing journey! Love you three xoxox
ReplyDeleteWOW! You're in China! Great pictures and wonderful memories already! Can't wait for Day 2!
ReplyDeleteLove ya.
I can feel your excitement and joy and love in these words and pictures. So encouraged by your lightness and peacefulness in this journey! Praying for you and honored to be a part of this with you. PS- Not everyone could look that great after a 14 hour trip!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHope!!! I'm thrilled that yall had a great flight to China! I love that I can follow your journey through this blog! Can't wait to see Pics of your sweet baby, Liam. Praying you through the next couple weeks sweet lady! �� Paige
ReplyDeleteHope and Ken. We are so proud of you and excited to know that you are almost there. I know Liam is packing and telling all his friends that his mommy and daddy are coming to give him love and to take him home to his very own HOME.
ReplyDeleteWhat is the stuff in the first street meat pic. Caroline wants to see Uncle Ken eating it.
ReplyDelete