Pending a thorough inspection and a smooth closing there will be a new Casa De Caldwell for what feels like forever. Its our forever home and we both both felt it the minute we walked into this beauty. I have been warned to keep my emotion in check until after we close but when you walk into your forever house you can't help but feel emotional. I'm saving the real daydreaming until after we close but for now, I thank God for this wonderful blessing.
For me, this process has become a great practice in not putting identity and energy into "stuff". Although this is a home, (and I'm UBER excited) it is considered "stuff" and I am walking through this process cautiously watching my thoughts and staying conscious that this home does not give my life meaning; only HE can do that, this is simply a blessing from HIM.
A wonderful blessing that I pray will be filled with glory and grace.
Welcome (finger crossed) to our new home.......
I hope our sweet babe in China will love it as much as we do!
I HOPE they'll leave the cool park benches in the garden -
they have refurbish project written all over them.
The breeze from the front porch is cool and there's plenty of room for me, Hannah and a good book -
you know how I love my porchin
Throughout the process, Ken has been concerned where he was going to put his future boat - this looks like the perfect place.
SOOO much we would love to do with this awesome yard
Including an outdoor shower??
KITCHEN
The kitchen is awesome!! I love the island and how much room there is to cook/eat/hangout
MASTER BEDROOM
The master is roomy and has a great suite / bathroom / day spa?
LIVING ROOM
FAMILY ROOM
The family room has to be my favorite room. I LOVE all the windows and natural light.
I can imagine a lot for this room!
UPSTAIRS (obvi)
I love how open the stairway is
BEDROOMS
There are 3 bedrooms with TONS of storage and even a "Play room" attached to the nursery / kiddo room
1/2 BATH
LAUNDRY ROOM
PORCH / SUNROOM
GARAGE
Can't wait for closing day!































No comments:
Post a Comment