They more people you talk to about adoption, the more questions there are. Its sweet. It really is. I love the questions and the constant questions about what is going on. We are constantly being informed and I forget sometimes that not everyone understands the process.
Ken and I had our 2nd interview (individually) with our agency. It went really well and I feel we are prime candidates for a sweet babe. Our social worker Sarah is sweet as can be. She's younger which is different than what I thought but loves our Lord and is really our biggest advocate.
We have our 3rd meeting with her this Friday and that will be our last home visit. There will be a 4th over the phone just to finish some things up.
There are a few other loose ends to tie up including our doctors appointments. They require a complete physical and blood work. My nurse asked "why do you have to have good vision to be a mom". I thought that was funny and spot on. I told her "I stopped asking why". It just is.
I found myself getting frustrated last week and again, just like the other times, said a prayer and was reminded that its not on my time. Sometimes that's hard but most of the time it makes our journey that much more special.
I can't wait to meet our babe.
PS- i just finished this awesome book - forever lily. I would highly recommend it for anyone interested in the adoption process.

No comments:
Post a Comment