Sunny Charleston

Sunny Charleston

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy Valentines Day


We had such a great Valentines Day.

It started out by visiting our 25 little Valentines at our classroom. We delivered their VDAY cookies. They made up PROMISE to show them our dance moves next week.

Although I think this holiday is so silly it still feels awesome to have flowers from my hubby show up at the office. He knows me so well :)


On my way home from work I was behind this truck and it made me smile. There was so much room in the cab of the truck but this guy and gal (and their two dogs) all sat so closely to one another. Awww - Love was in the air!


We made it to dance class at night and learned more steps to the Salsa, Swing & Shag. We are going to rock the dance floor soon!

After danceclass we had dinner with Kyra and Rob and went to see the Vow. Yes, my husband loves me very much. Surprisingly it was not as big of a chick flick as I had thought. It was SO good and I would reccomend everyone seeing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment