It's funny how little things that you do can make you happy.
This weekend I took on the project of organizing my ever so cluttered jewelry area of my room so I can actually see all the cool pieces I own.
Here is what I came up with. I woke up this morning very happy looking at the wall. Silly, I know, but apparently I am easily satisfied!


I needed a contraption for my earrings SO I found the cutest white frame from Goodwill for $2.00. Painted the frame with blue paint from Lowes ($3.00). Bought some screen (1.50).
Stapled to the back of the frame and Wooo Laaa.....
For my fabulous necklace hanger I went to Lowes and purchased a 1x1 piece of wood ($2.50). I picked out 5 unique drawer openers, 2 of which i spray painted green ($6.00). Bought the blue paint, and some white antique paint to go over the blue so it was not as bright as the earring contraption. Our good pal cut the wood for me, screwed in the knobs and hung some picture hangers on the back of the wood.
SUPER EASY AND WAAAAY WORTH IT!!


And I have to mentioned my newest addition to the room that I adore! I picked up this lamp at Habitat for Humanity for $8.00. Spray painted it green to match my headboard and now its right next to the bed. LOVE IT.


nice job ms-fix-it!!!! LoveLoveLove your earring holder...
ReplyDeleteAnd Ill bet you love it more because you MADE it yourself! Great job!