Miranda and Johnathan......what a couple!!I had such a nice time planning this couples wedding. I met Miranda and Johnathan when I was planning their fathers corporate outing. Gary's wife Brenda approached me during their private dinner and asked if I would be interested in planning their son's wedding in October. I of course jumped on the chance!! Little did I know how much I would love working with their family.
Miranda's vision was very
elegant and rustic. She knew what she liked and was quick to make decisions which I appreciate very much!!! She really loved Oak Trees and wanted a lot of her accents to include the trees - hence her gorgeous invitations. This is the reason her selection of venue was so easy - Mingo Point on Kiawah Island. Such a stunning serene location for the most important day.
This wedding had one of my favorite alters I have seen. We created her aisle with moss accented
with wildflowers similar to the accents throughout the wedding. The huppa was made of driftwood witch was perfect for the setting.

Billy Hyer Images photographed this wedding and in my opinion did a fantastic job!!

Getting these little guys down the aisle was a task!!
And get a load of the cakes Miranda chose - 1 for the wedding and 1 for the Grooms Cake. The were obviously big star wars fans!! Ha. The cakes were so delicious!!

One of my favorite parts about Mingo Point is how gorgeous it looks when its all lit up. We had our vendor buy these lights for us this season and have used the heck out of them!!
Needless to say the wedding was a success and we really enjoyed this family!! More to come as we plan the upcoming weddings. Some fun brides are calling.
No comments:
Post a Comment