Sunny Charleston

Sunny Charleston

Friday, December 2, 2011

Our 2nd Wedding Day Shoot





























Here are the photos from our 2nd shoot with Karyn. So glad we were able to get these done!! It is a blessing Ken looks and feels as good as he does. Wow what a year! This was just a wonderful way to put all that behind us and move on as a married couple.

Much love,
Hopey


3 comments:

  1. OMG! HOPEY!!! I had no idea that you planned on doing this! Karyn is fabulous! These shots are all that you wanted... and more. What a memory - I know that you were sad that you were unable to have these done on your wedding day... but they are FANTASTIC! And you both look AMAZING - especially Ken - words cant even begin to explain.... nice job

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!! I am so glad you decided to do this. I immediately teared up when I saw the first one of my good-looking brother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I really loved the way they turned out.

    ReplyDelete