Sunny Charleston

Sunny Charleston

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Updates on Africa Trip

Once a month Ken and I have attended meetings for our Africa Mission Trip. Our team is great and consists of roughly 35 people - most of which are medical.  Here is a run down of our 1st meeting.  I really like learning about the culture in Uganda through these meetings - but I'm sure they won't even compare to what our experience is going to be like.




 Dr. Ed Obryan & Katie McKenzie are our leads for the trip.  
They both have awesome attitudes and Ed is one of the founders.
  





 Ken and I are scheduled to get our vaccinations this week! 


ONE BAG????  Sheesh, not sure how that is going to happen!  So thankful that Momma Judy and Elizabeth are sewing a few dresses for us to pack for some little Ugandan girls.  
We will be sure to make room for those!! 














Please continue to pray as we prepare our hearts and minds for this experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment