Sunny Charleston

Sunny Charleston

Monday, November 12, 2012

We have our assignments for Africa!

Hey guys, 
Sorry I have been slack - we are busy preparing for our trip.  Ken and I were assigned our roles while in Uganda and couldn't be more excited about them!!  

I'll be working as the lead Registration person and Ken will be working in Glasses, in the Pharmacy, and he and I will be working together in registration too!!   You can read below for the descriptions of what our daily tasks will be.  My heart is already broken to know at the beginning of our day in registration we will be giving 200 tickets to hand out to a line with over 1,000 people in it!!  How do you turn someone away who has walked for 2 days to be seen?  My prayers have already started to have the strength for this.  






No comments:

Post a Comment