Sunny Charleston

Sunny Charleston

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Just when you think you've seen it all......

Ok, so I have been an event planner for roughly 8 years now.  I've seen some things here and there, some worth mentioning and others not so much.  Naturally working at a 5 Star 5 Diamond property, the clientel is more board of director types which at times can be limiting when it comes to creativity and desgin.


Well to my surprise about 6 months ago I met with clients... The S Factor....a fitness technique that teaches women the language of their bodies through fluid feminine movement. The ultimate revelation of S for any woman, is the awakening and cultivation of her own soulfully sexy Erotic Creature. When integrated into a woman’s daily life, this Erotic Creature propels a woman forward like rocket fuel, towards whatever desire she wants to attain. All of this just from enlivening the feminine body through movement? 


Yes I am serious.  


So with this said, we set off on an adventure this week of setting up poles (multiple) in one of the clubhouses.  Should be an interesting weekend!!  I had to share this because it is not everyday that I am surprised by a client!  


Yes...that reads "Coachwhips"

Some Lovey attire for the ladies.....

The poles before they have been set up.....
I'm not even sure how you would wear this......
I doubt this credenza has ever had anything like this apparel in it.....
HAHA!!!  Panty chandeliers.....
Look at those boots!

Just a tshirt they were selling......
Who doesn't need knee pads????

Wozers.  Standby for the finished product!!

No comments:

Post a Comment