Sunny Charleston

Sunny Charleston

Monday, June 9, 2014

GUESS WHAT ARRIVED IN THE MAIL TODAY?

Each day after work Hannah and I check the mailbox anxiously awaiting our letter from the USCIS that states our appointment date for bio-metric fingerprints.  Sounds fancy right?  Its not.  Just another way to fingerprint your digits on a screen.

WELL.....today is the day!!  Two envelopes, one for Kenneth Grey and one for yours truly.  I was SOOOO excited when I opened the mailbox I literally started dancing in the street and Hannah joined in on the party.

Our appointment date is set for July 1, however I have been reading about other couples who have gone early hoping they could slide in.  OF COURSE that is what we will be doing - although Kenneth does not know it yet :)

What an amazing feeling to be one step closer to our babe.


No comments:

Post a Comment