Ken and I flew out on Friday and arrived to spend some time with Heather, Joe, Mady, Cam and sweet Roscoe. We went for a walk in Winthrop and ended up at the Winthrop Yacht Club chatting with the locals including a 93year old man. A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E



On Saturday morning Maddy treated me to a "blow dry" bar which is so awesome. We got our hair did and i didn't even have to shower (AWESOME)
My family all met up at Javelis in East Boston to celebrate my dad's 70th Birthday. Mom even designed a diorama with all of dads accomplishments.
Following lunch we went and played at Kings in Boston. Pool tables and bowling galore!
On Sunday I took Kenneth Grey to the airport and said my farewells. He was happy to depart since the New England weather was upon us.
But NOTHING could keep me away from my beautiful God Daughters Birthday. I cannot believe Maddy is 5 years old. She had no idea I was coming which was so much fun. Emmy was precious too and wanted to do everything her big sister was doing.
It was sad to say goodbye to my family and friends in Boston/New Hampshire but Sunday night I took the train to NYC to meet my great pal Lou for some epic times in the big city.
Of course the 2nd Polar Vortex of the season hit NYC on Tuesday but that couldn't hold us back from Leigh-Ann's bucket list item : Attend the Dave Letterman Show.
He had some really cool people on the show that evening
Adam Samburg: won Emmy for favorite comedian
Ellie is an awesome singer and performed on the show
Michael B Jordan: actor in a few new movies
Lou was in heaven with all the funky shoes NYC had to offer (not really I'm just picking on her)
It was a great trip but I must admit I'm really happy to be home with my family and the fire going. Thanks for all the great memories guys!!






No comments:
Post a Comment