We had such a great Easter weekend. Sometimes it is just so nice to be at home.
Good Friday started with a long walk in our neighborhood with Mical and the pups. We were handing out flyers I made to start a boomcamp in the neighborhood. Such a pretty hood to walk in.
Once I got home Narrow (Hannah) and I were sitting on the porch contemplating the leaves in the yard.
Since I'm pretty bad at sitting and doing nothing we decided to get to it. 5 hours later with the help of my adorable husband my yard went from this....to this!!
We filled 35 bags of leaves!
And dropped 17 bales of pine straw with the help of my plant guy. Yes I have a plant guy
And a perfect way to the end the day....Mom and Dad sent Easter flowers. So gorgeous!
Saturday was a day for crafts. I have been thinking of buying a new shower curtain since the one in our master bathroom was stained from water. I have always loved the chevron look so went for it with some paint. Please note Kenneth Greys not so psyched reaction to the start of my project.
But then he got in the spirit and helped out!
Here is the progression.....
And FINALLY....
I loved the way it turned out. But the best part is Hannah had to put her stamp on it. LA came over for dinner Saturday night, and Narrow got so excited to see her aunt she walked right across my damn project! Grrrrrr.....
Easter was perfect. It has become one of our favorite holidays. There is so much meaning to it especially since two years ago we spent it in the hospital waiting on brain surgery!
It has become tradition to enjoy Easter service at Boone Hall Plantation put on by our church.
We were so blessed to have Leighann & Mical join us and meet our life group.
He has risen!!



No comments:
Post a Comment