Started out the week at the pool with Mady & Emmy Lou.
Kim and Julie came over on Monday night to see our new house. We went to dinner, to see live music, then stayed up super late to look at old photos from Candia. Laughed until 2am!
On the 3rd of July we went to the Riverdogs Game (the Yankees Single A team in town). The fireworks were awesome and the company even better. Thanks John and Angie!
Humm...which one of these belongs...:) Well done Smoak!
On Thursday night we went to Theatre 99 and saw a comedy show with Melissa and Chad. I may have peed my pants twice....but its cool right? We saw Paul F Tompkins. http://paulftompkins.com/
We had our first dinner party at the house since we moved in. And what better guests than the Beards? Will & Stacey, Kim & Andy and Drew & Jack came over for a pasta dinner.
The kids sat outside and had their own romantic dinner. Notice the lantern on the table - our housewarming gift from Will & Stacey. Drew totally tried to "mac" on Maddy.
Maddy loved our swing in the backyard.
THEN...guess who had a sleepover!! It was the best.
And as if we hadn't just eaten, we went to eat ice cream and had a dance party in the ice cream store. "So call me maybe? "
I'm going to miss these guys!! Kim has a ton more pictures of adults so I'll be sure to add those when I get them.












No comments:
Post a Comment