Sunny Charleston

Sunny Charleston

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Liam's 2nd Birthday Party

What a difference one year makes!!
Last year on Liam's first birthday I was a mess.  Straight up mess.  This year I was the happiest momma on the planet.  I swear kiddo birthday parties are more fun for the parents than the kids.  Needless to say we were over the moon to celebrate with our little man.  We set up a playground on Folly Beach with Mickey Mouse decor (mickey is king in our household right now) and invited all of Liam's buddies (he is quite popular turns out).  On his actual birthday we went to breakfast and had chocolate pancakes followed by a chocolate cake (made by yours truly) at school.  Memories were made at the festival of lights where Liam was convinced that the lights were put up for his birthday.  
Happy Birthday buddy!! 





Cousin James made it from Charlotte!! 

Liam LOVES his babysitter Savannah!! 


My precious pals came to spread the love!! I have loved the relationships we've grown this year! 

This is seriously the first picture of the cousins where no one is fighting or crying!


Auntie Heidi is the best gift giver ever.....thank you for the monogrammed Mickey jacket!! 







Sweet Friend & Isla


Liam showed up in style on his Mickey Mouse themed golf cart.  He HATED the MM balloon!




Honored Cullen was willing to share HIS birthday on Liams party day. 


So grateful Kevin & Lynn made the trip!


I love this.....please look at James messing with Liam - hahaha! 

Papa brought Liam his favorite gift of all!!! 


Can't wait to meet the twin baby Drake girls!









No comments:

Post a Comment