We have had so much fun these last few months. I am back to work now but will never forget the special time I had with my family.
We loved watching the Masters with daddy.
Liam went to his first baseball game - The Riverdogs!!
Liam LOVES the Children's Museum
Meeting Liams fairy godmother for the first time! We love Aunty Kim.
Liam has all sorts of new pals. Charlotte is one of his favorites!!
Walking for Seizure Awareness.
Aunty Heather came to visit!!!
Liam loves his Aunty Lynn & the golf cart!
While being in the orphanage, Liam was taught ring around the rosy. This was the first time he showed me he knew the song. He could not have been happier.
Liam has all sorts of new words. We work with flashcards every morning!
Hope -
ReplyDeleteI have been following you guys for a while. I am so excited for you, and pray that things are going well with Liam's transition. I'd like to talk "shop" with you if you're willing. We have been I-800A approved and hope to be DTC by mid July. We already have a referral, so I am assuming (hoping like CRAZY) that things will move fairly quickly after that. I'd love to pick your brain about your trip! Email me at st8fmly@gmail.com, and then we can exchange phone #s. Thank you!!!
Carrie Nixon