
We are officially DTC !
I'm sorry I'm sorry I couldn't help myself. The above image is exactly how I am feeling!!!
This means our paperwork has officially left US soil and is on its way to China! Once they have received it we will be LID (logged in) and we start our very long wait for LOA (letter of acceptance). During this time our Dossier is translated into Chinese and approved by the Chinese government. The estimated wait times right now are around 60-90 days. But for today we are
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY
One step closer little man!
(I LOVE this picture of Liam. Its the same look his daddy gives me when he doesn't agree with what I'm saying. He has the same haircut as his daddy too! )

This is so exciting! I totally see the resemblance in the "look"
ReplyDeleteHe is soo cute
love, Aunt Pearl