We are so excited to call this place home!!
The move went great, a bit stressful at times, but thanks to our great movers Ken and I managed to get through the move still married :)
Here are a few photos of the new digs. Obviously it is not complete, afterall, we did just move in BUT coming along nicely.
Here is our Master Bedroom and Bath
YES, this is MY closet. I love my husband!!
Our awesome Living Room. I just love the hard wood floors and bright green walls!
The Dining Area
The half bath off the kitchen
EXCUSE THE MESS - KENS OFFICE
Hallway to guest rooms
Guest Bath
Guest Room #1 - Clearly we need things on the walls
Guest Room #2 - again, bare but taking time with our photos/paintings etc.
AND ON TO MY FAVORITE PART OF MY HOUSE
I have spent every morning out on our front deck reading and Bible journeling. It is so spacious and peaceful!
Our huge backyard which now has a Shed - more photos of that to come
Check out the rope swing!!
Needless to say we are in love with our home. Now all we need is visitors!!
Oh Hope - Its GORGEOUS!!!!! not just a house, but a HOME... my favorite part is the guestrooms... I think theyll be a visit fairly soon from your big sister and her family! LOL
ReplyDeleteLove the new house!!!!! Can't wait to come visit! :) (And i love that Hannah photo bombed!)
ReplyDelete