Sunny Charleston

Sunny Charleston

Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving




Hi Family!

Since ken and I are so far away I decided to start this blog so we can keep in touch with you guys and know what is going on in our world. I of course missed yall like crazy this thanksgiving. My 2nd family took good care of me feeding me an incredible amount of food!! I helped momma judy in the kitchen making a mean coconut pie, sweet potatoes and dressing (although we Yankees call it stuffing)

Lots of football being watched this weekend. Buddy is recovering from back surgery so some good chill time with him was necessary too. Enjoy the pictures and keep in touch.

Ps...ken and I bought our flights home for nye. We are so psyched to spend that time and our 1yr anniversary with you.

P.S.S - Caroline is holding a ticket to the Clemson Carolina game tomorrow. Its my first time going!! Go Gamecocks!!

Much love,

Hopey

3 comments:

  1. Where are the pictures of Hope? Love it! Go Cocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that! Where are the pics of Hope? Sorry I missed y'all yesterday. Go Gamecocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Hopey - love this! Glad that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving - wish all of the fantastic Southerners a healthy and happy holiday season from us! I assume you were taking the photos - so next time, give up the camera and let us see youre smiling face! :)
    As you know, we'll be spending Thanksgiving at Mom and Dad's on Sunday. I made a ginger apple pie, a chocolate silk pie and homemade applesauce. YUMMMMMM!
    Wish you were here -

    Gobble til you Wobble!!!!

    ReplyDelete